Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wednesday, December 20: Cold Day



Well, I hit the snooze button twice when I got up and finally Rose after a really 

comfortable sleep last night. Anyhow, I was running late but I wasn’t 

sweating it. I wasn’t sweating it because I needed to take a shower and I decided to shower

 in the last minute, I know I had nothing scheduled unlike last Wednesday







 where I had two appointments at four and six today. I had no such thing. 

Anyhow, I got the Mike’s around 9 AM and wrote up two more Christmas

 cards and then got somef stamps for him and myself. I think I’m pretty well situated with the gift department. I believe Alice got my gift yesterday, 

which was a day earlier than expected, which is a pant surprise. Now that the Colorado Supreme Court ruled that Trump wasn’t eligible to run 

for president due to his role in the insurrection of January 6, 

2021, the Supreme Court is gonna determine the fate of our country. That is not 

hyperbole at all. You’re siding on gun, deciding a whole bunch of cases, such as 

whether he’s immune from prosecution because he was president to the 

Colorado Supreme Court case. Well, I left work around four because I was late 

and Mike has his appointment. I decided I wanted to get a massage because I just wanted to. I went the place on South Street and they did a pretty nice job and then I walked up to the Dorchester and I was pretty tired and I just kept yawning so we decided we were just lie down and nap. That was really good. Then we got up just in time to order out Chinese food from the square Square which was very tasty and then we watched Bill Maher from the last from two weeks ago. They talked about the college presidents. The guy from fire barely got a word in because Bill was kind of going off. He didn’t seem so great whish, but I’m Front I’m sure the Coke brothers fund them.

No comments: