Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wednesday, December 27: Focalin Unavailable



Good day everybody out there at the last few days of 2023. Today I slept in and I was still tired. I couldn’t believe how tired

 I still was. I got the Mike’s a little bit late. I then took a nice 35 minute nap had a super coffee and then had lunch. Lunch was pretty good and then I decided

 hell yeah I’m gonna have another super coffee because Wednesday is kind of like my Friday I don’t do anything after
work most times. I did however schedule my cleaning appointment and a private lesson sometime I think of the third is when I’m gonna have my private lesson. Next

 week’s gonna be very busy. Mike has two appointments and I have start planning trip to Costa Rica. But what I did most of the mid to late afternoon was  Try to find a 


pharmacy that had Focalin which is an ADHD drug. Apparently before big companies that

 you stupid to drug are not distributing it and it’s not available I had one 

pharmacy say to call back two of them had the namebrand which was $13-$1500 and one guy ranted about how the doctors were the only people
 not sued like the pharmacies and the drug makers. It was a trip so I did that 

for about 3 1/2 hours. After that I decided to order pizza for Mike and I to 

hang out and eat. It’s now 6:47 PM and then I’m gonna go to Mary’s after 

I eat this pizza. Well, I went to Mary’s and got pretty wet so I dried out my stuff and Mary gave me an 

umbrella. We had good conversation and we hung out for a little bit and I had some 



water. It was delightful and then with Mary’s umbrella I went and caught

 the 21 in the drenching pouring rain. It was raining really hard tonight. 

No comments: