Friday, December 08, 2023

Friday, December 8: Please Come Soon MAGA Jesus

I woke up this morning in the usual way. Had breakfast and as I was getting

 ready for work I got tired of YouTube and THAT stupid
commercial 
w/ the guy wishing for his iPhone 15 with his pretend family. I checked 

out TikTok and well a guy named Hawk said the funniest thing I think I’ve heard in a long time, it was  my dream  during the rapture. Imagine this!;
MAGA Jesus, riding on a Tyrannosaurus Rex all pumped up from the gym carrying an AR 15 to take all the MAGA people away!!πŸ”₯ Anyhow, after all
< all that nonsense, I arrived at Mike’s and we talked a bit and then we went to the radio at at 801 S. 9th St. This 

Rite Aid was blasting really awful Christmas music. Most of the music 

it was really bad Mike got some vaccines and we’re gonna take Uber back for 

not super cold out today. Oh, we got back pretty quickly from the Uber and then I decided to 

have lunch that point and text message people I’ve been hearing from 
people that have
been very active. I was talking about Joan Gideon to Maryann. It was interesting. We texted a lot about that. I did 


some dishes and then basically eat lunch and loaf for a while. It was getting towards 1:30 PM so I figured I better do my errand for Mike at the welfare office before it becomes too late to do anything. I 

was thinking of taking the Broad Street subway, but I saw a four bus right on the corner so I ran for it and caught it. 

It makes a trip quicker. Anyhow, I did drop off the document in the bank

 statement that Mike needed to turn in. Then I came back and I got really 

tired so I just did a little vegging and then next thing you know it it was time to 

take down the garbage and head off to yoga now 3:50 PM. I just 

arrived on the corner of 15th and Sansom. I forgot to charge my phone and 

the phone is at 3% charge. anyhow, I got the class on time and

 my body was a bit stiff behind the knee and then the shoulder where connected to the neck on the left side but I did OK balance 

was OK. It’s not 545. I’m cooling off after doing yoga then I’m gonna head to. The Dorchester, and
have some dinner and stuff well, we 
stopped at the Chinese restaurant right near the studio, which is a vegetarian restaurant. Very good. I’m glad I thought of it because I hadn’t been there in a while. It was a really delicious dinner and she liked it a lot. So we were going to watch Casablanca, but we decided not to save it for another night. we found other things to do that were fun. Anyhow, tomorrow’s gonna be the last sunny day that it’s gonna rain Sunday and Monday a lot. 

No comments: