Sunday, December 24, 2023

Sunday, December 24: Christmas Eve in Media and Rittenhouse SQ.

Happy holidays and happy Christmas and all that. I awoke at 10 a.m. and got
last-minute stuff done and took a nice shower. It’s a pretty mild day for the end of December. I’m feeling a little funny in the throat but I’m feeling OK overall. I decided to Uber it to the 

rental car place cause I just didn’t feel like running around like a chicken πŸ“ with it’s head cut off to get the rental car. I arrived at the rental car place around 10:50 AM and

 it’s a good thing. I came early because I got in just before a big rush of people came. There’s a lot more civilized in 30th St. or the airport so I did make a good decision there that’s for sure  I 
decided last minute to visit Mike and wait to hear from Mary. So I’m visited Mike did a little cleanup 

hung out and took the 20 minute nap. So I’m gonna get some off 

street parking for now and then then officially pick up Mary and take us to Dave’s place by four. 4 PM. I actually found a parking spot pretty close to 

the Dorchester on 20th St. It’s right near the one 1-900 Ice cream store it feels legal and there’s a little cafΓ© that’s open right next

 to it. I’m going to check with the cafΓ© owners, but I think I’m in good shape here it’s two hours except on Sundays 

so there! The Supreme Court it got itself in a bind it has to make a whole bunch of rulings concerning Trump in his January 6 activities. They are also caught up in ethic scandals


and how they came up with their decision to overturn Roe v Wade. They’re hot freaking mess. Well, I got to Mary’s and I wrapped a couple of presents for David 

and mom and then we tried to work out the turnpike trans pass easy pass situation and we were part of it out but work the rest of it tomorrow then drove the rental

 car to I 76 to 95 then to 476 Dave’s house and media. Right after we showed up Larry Nussbaum and his wife came by and Dave came back with mom 

from Riddle Village. We had a delicious dinner. Right now Miami’s leading Dallas 13 to 3 and the third quarter is about to start. It’s now 614. We’re gonna have 

dessert and then eventually Mary and I are going to take mom back 

to Riddle Village. Well, we hung out and watched the Miami Dolphins beat the 

Dallas Cowboys 22 to 20. It was a really good game. Larry gave out nice gifts as well. After they left Dave and Debbie’s place, we went back to the Dorchester, where we went to the 

underground garage. The guy was an underground garage really had some trouble. I think he literally
had  little trouble with 
English and I don’t know what to tell you, but it was a little scary, after

 that card bedroom, we went back upstairs and settled in. Tomorrow we’re gonna go visit Mary‘s mom in Sellersville PA and then possibly stop by friend in West philly for a snack and then have delicious stuffed peppers!!!πŸ«‘

No comments: