Saturday, December 23, 2023

Saturday, December 23: Breakfast @ Center City and Yoga

The alarm went off at 9 AM, but didn’t get out of bed till at least 9:45 AM.

 Had a nice bowl of raisin bran crunch and some very delicious coffee. Coffee did wake me up very nicely. Next thing


noticed I was leaving at around 11:00 AM Head back home while Mary was trying to cook some stuff up for Christmas Eve Christmas Eve. Today Yoga at 3 o’clock 

instead of 4 o’clock due to the holiday schedule. It is being taught by Mia. Mary said she couldn’t go because there’s too much to do with cooking and stuff. I got home and opened
 up the Christmas presents. I got some nice gifts. I got cold brew, coffee, a journal book and a T-shirt. I decided
open them today since I had a little free time. 

I saw that I wouldn’t carry my bag of stuff until I picked up the car tomorrow at 11 AM. I relax today which was a blast! πŸ’₯ Anyhow, I caught the train 

that was running late so instead of getting to my destination 250 I’m gonna get there about 2:47 PM which the extra 3 minutes 

is a big deal to me. I was going at the south I saw another Palestinian protest, a lot smaller, but just as vocal. Well,


I finished the 90 minute class haven’t been to one I guess since last Saturday I think. Anyhow, Miah taught and it was good class enough people in it Mary could 

make it. She was cooking up stuff and organizing for the holiday. It was pretty damn hot I must say, it’s now 5:11 PM. I’m out at this time because the class started

 at three so Mary is right. It is at two hour commitment when you when you go to class. Well, I got to the Dorchester and Mary made some stuffed peppers. That looked absolutely delicious. I’m looking 
forward to them for sure. It’s now six or 6 PM. I also talked to Donna and Wes just before the holiday.  They hey were fun conversations. Wes has a friend who
visited who has long-term Covid. It sounds really nasty. He has mental fog and he’s trying
to apply for permanent disability. 
Wes now knows it long-term Covid is definitely a thing. We hung out with Mary and we looked at some old newspaper clippings that she downloaded that was really interesting. I think caught the trolley and didn’t have to wait and then I was home.

No comments: