Saturday, December 16, 2023

Saturday, December 16: Breakfast, Blue Jeans πŸ‘–& Yoga

Today I woke up in a leisurely fashion around 10:45 AM at the Dorchester. 

We had a nice leisurely breakfast. We just sat and talked and and I changed my profile on LinkedIn which was pretty hilarious. We then walked outside. It was beautiful out today. We’re now Square was packed. All the streets were packed and we saw the Palestinian cease-fire protest as well to round out our morning. We then went to Macy’s because 

they have 50% off salon Levi’s blue jeans so it was really time to go get some blue jeans. They have all different styles from 501, 515, 505, and 514s we started to whittle it down at this point so 

I’m going to buy I think 3 pairs at least. It’s now 4:10 PM so we got an endless rat race of trying clothes on soon so I can have time to get my ass home get rid of my old yoga stuff

 and get back to the studio by 6 PM . Well, if we took almost 2 hours to buy jeans, because there were so many styles to choose from, and they all fit differently, even

 depending on the The color and the fabric. It was bizarre. One pair

 had white dots on it that made it look like someone  dropped white out. 

I ended up planning two pairs that worked and it is now 5:02 PM 

and I’m on the Market Frankford line towards 69th St., so I can quickly get

 put my new jeans away and pick up some clean yoga clothes and 

 get back to the studio by 6 PM. all that time because I had to bring in several packages and mail. πŸ“¦. Well, I caught


the train returning from Melbourne to Center City with about 3 minutes to spare, which was good because the trains come every 10 minutes and I would’ve

 been late if I had missed the train. I’ll tell you it is busy with pedestrians

 and traffic out here in Center city as of 5:49 PM. Well, the fundraiser for me to 

go to India class was a 75 minute class. It was good. I was fortunate to sit by the window at the area of the studio near the door because it was pretty warm in the downstairs studio. I haven’t taken

 a class downstairs in a little while.it’s now 7:32 PM already. I’m just

 cooling off. After the cooling off., We decided that we would go eat to the Chinese restaurant right next to the studio. It was just the easiest thing to do and their food is all vegetarian. All very good. I found out what I order when I would take out there it’s potato peas with cauliflower and curry sauce. It was very good.after each child down and had some laughs, went back to her place for a moment 

No comments: