Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday, December 12: Dentest, Note 4 Jury Duty A Busy Tuesday. I

Good day everybody sunny cold mid December day in 2023. I woke up to thesun in Center city at the Dorchester. I had some raisin bran. The coffee is very good with soy milk. I 

was very sleepy and we were talking about topics like Garrison, Keeler and sexual

 harassment. Then the conversation turned to King Vitaman, an old cereal I used to have as a kid. I found 

out it was discontinued in 2019. The old man on the serial box was played

 by an ex vaudeville actor. From 1971 to 1977 and then he died. well, I left late and got to Mike’s around 9 AM.

Fortunately, I don’t have to be at yoga at 4 o’clock like usual I’m going 

to therapy. I got to Mike’s and saw that Stephen Colbert was back after his appendix burst. This is the same show  he interviewed Lis Cheney. anyhow Wes 
sent me some alert from Patch that stated there was a stabbing at 69th St. Terminal. They shut down the whole terminal this morning around 10:00 AM. That is fucked up way fucked up. There’s all kinds of oddball homeless people 

there so they’re gonna have to patrol the place better. Anyhow, the 

day continued, and I got a stern letter from the jury place, saying they wouldn’t accept

 the letter from Mike so I have five days to get an excuse letter from Mike’s doctor, 

so good thing I read that part. I was really tired so I took a nap. It’s out 355 and 

I’m gonna be running late to this appointment because it’s way down on 

17th St. Then I’m going to yoga where I have to get a pair of shorts and two 

towels instead of one towel and borrow a choir folder again. Well, my 

appointment at 4 PM was interesting. We hit upon a couple of topics even politics. He asked me about my relationship, and 

then we got back to the core issue of my in so many words “negative self talk.“ It’s now 5:01 PM I 

have a 5:45 PM in Yassa classand I will need to buy a pair of shorts and a T-shirt since

 I did not bring a change of clothes. I just spaced out and didn’t 
go home and get them. Oh my friend I spent about 20 bucks 

on holiday socks, T-shirt, and a pair of shorts. That’s a small, but I’m sure I’ll fit into 

them now it’s 5:13 PM. I’m heading towards the studio. What’s 5:33 PM I have till 5:45 PM

 to get in the studio. I got a towel and and listen to Chris talk about the history of 

Bickram for a bed and chatted with one or two people for 

a bit and I saw Mills from my other group there as well that’s time to get 

my clothes in order and get class. I had class and it was really really 

good class. I really enjoyed it got sweaty and stuff and then as I was walking I saw this email from Delaware county it couldn’t
 have been better news because I wasn’t showing up anyway.!!!

AMERIKA FUCK YEH!!!!!
On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 6:50 PM<delcojury@co.delaware.pa.us> wrote:Juror ID: 0000908259 Dear MARK KRULL:

 

Please be advised that ALL JURORS ARE EXCUSED from service on 12/13/2023. Please DO NOT report for jury service. It’s now 8:50 PM our break is ending and will be singing till about 930 and then putting up chairs so that’s the way it goes ha ha. I’m freaking hungry as crap today.

No comments: