Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday, October 17: Awake in CC. Apt, Yoga and Choir

Today I woke up up in Center city. It was quite a relief to get enough sleep. 

woke up at 7:45 AM and had plenty of time to get to my place by 8:30 AM. 

My place being Mike’s place. I did bring my yoga clothes with me. I will

 have to bring them back eventually because they smell even though they’re dry 

they really do smell. Laundry has to be done tonight at least do the wash 

tonight and then put the laundry in the dryer emptied out tomorrow 

morning. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s and we took a nice leisurely 

walk around Center city which was really nice. It was lovely to have 

breakfast in Center city at the Dorchester. Anyhow, after our walk, I had 

lunch and then decided I’d go home and fetch my clean yoga clothes. I got the 

mail and found out I had enough checks to get by and wrote Pat 

his early rent check -$50 so that’s I have to transfer some money over from

 savings. I just have to remember how much I put in so I don’t you know

 eat at my savings. Anyway, I have a therapist appointment at 4 PM. Yes, they’ll be a 

familiar topic coming up. Anyway, I have not responded 

to that. It’s now 342 I have to get going and Mike has a really loud voice so I have 

to head out. Well had a pretty good session today and it’s still

 partly cloudy. The little drizzle stopped. It started when I walked towards my 



appointment. Anyhow, touched on topics such as self criticism 

in the light. Anyhow, I’m heading to my Vinyasa class and then choir. Again, I forgot my folder, so I have to ask to borrow one. Hopefully people will get to 



uptight like they are when I keep people late at this yoga studio. Anyway, 

it’s now 5:06 PM. I was getting to yoga I saw somebody 

from choir and they switched up the rooms the Vinyasa upstairs, and the Hot Yoga is downstairs, which is the opposite of what it was for a while over a year ago. It was Vinyasa upstairs and yoga downstairs now they switched it again.

No comments: