Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday, October 27: The Bespoke Pageboy Express will Come🤯🫣

Hello boys and girls it’s Friday believe it or not. Little more 

overcast but still mild outside. There’s a guy that lives in Mike’s Apartment 

and might describe his hairdo as a page boy, you know like


 page boy haircut like the Dutch boy. He does look like an overweight Dutch boy. 


Anyway, I was really tired, so I slept in. I was really fortunate 

I was able to catch the four bus right at Chestnut and broad or broad Chestnut

. That really helped me to not be ridiculously late. I still have to do 

laundry, get paper towels and try to fix the sheet on the bed which is a pain in 

the butt but that’s what it’s like when you’re a slut. Oh, Mike and I 

took a nice leisurely walk down broad then up Bainbridge the block between broad 

and 15th on Bainbridge is completely rebuilt and has nice overpriced

 houses nearby. It’s really mild day out a bit cloudy but there’s some sun peeking

 out. There’s almost an accident right in front of us, it really

 would’ve been dangerous. They hit because we’re on the street corner. Thank 

God they missed each other. It’s now 10:19 AM. I put some pictures 

of some pumpkins on the Internet. I was complaining about the word bespoke about how pretentious and stupid it is and one of my friends on Facebook 

wrote a comment that just had me rolling in this seat. They look like they are organically grown, locally sourced, hand-picked, cage free, heirloom, artisan, bespoke, free-range, top shelf pumpkins to me. I love it when somebody 
has the same sarcastic sense of humor as me. Well, I threw in a load of laundry finished my lunch and headed to CVS to get Mike paper towels and to pick up 
a script. I trouble connecting to my credit card app and my Td bank app for some oh God it’s closed. The freaking pharmacy is closed till two so I have 
to kind of play

 with myself while waiting for the pharmacy to open  well, my mind thought it was The boost bar I was picking up, but it was the citrine That prescription also runs out after 

Thanksgiving. So I wrote a note to the patient portal which I found because Mike gave me the name of the place 

called Lifestance. It’s at 3:38 and I got a shuck on down to the 4 o’clock class. I’m definitely tired but I will soldier through. Well, it doesn’t feel quite as warm 

as yesterday at this time. We had a tiny little drizzle, but that ended, and it’s mostly cloudy with some sun peeking through. It’s going 2 be a bit of a busy weekend with some late intervals of downtime. Yes, I got 

my Gatorade with me so I’m ready I did have a little bit of yogurt before hand which I don’t know was the best move, but I found myself pretty hungry

 and that was the latest thing I had. Well, I went to yoga, and in the room was really hot. It felt like summertime


cause I was sweating like crazy. It was really good class because the teacher was very much into teaching. Anyway afterwards I took a while to stop sweating. Ended up going to Mary’s and we decided that we would watch trading places in order this vegan pizza place right on 20th near Chestnut. It was way over priced over $30 for a large but it was the best fucking pizza I’ve hadthat vegan mozzarella was was the die for and then we threw in some hot peppers and basil on top of it. That was a great pizza. Let me tell you something. After watching a movie, it was figured that it would be better for me to stay over so I can be closer to getting in the car for tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM. It was a nice night. 

No comments: