Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday, October 21: A Scary Dream & Loafing

Well, I got a couple times to go to the bathroom last night but last

 time I went back to sleep I had a scary dream that I had decided to go back to work for the

 state in some weird district office in the welfare department. 

I didn’t realize as I was going to my first or second day of work that I just fucked 

up my pension because I went to back to work to the Commonwealth. I also 

had a PSECU credit union card and said oh my God it’s true because I had looked

 in my wallet in the drain. Glad that dream was false, but it felt very 

real. Must be an anxiety dream, anyhow, got up in eight and just left. I was 

going to organize, but I was just too tired. And then eventually

 saw Pat and got rid of my extremely full garbage and Pat says he’s getting lotta text 

messages from somebody. Anyhow, I caught the hell I’m going to Yoga. Well, I 

went to yoga and it wasn’t that crowded and Miah talked the class which was very nice. In fact it was it was a good class. She 
gave me some instruction and I really appreciated that. When class ended I left sooner than 

I normally do andwanted to get going actually so that’s what I did. Afterwards, I 

contacted Mary and agreed to meet her at Chinese place that we like 

to eat. I’m kind of lazy when it comes to making plans so that’s what we did. 

No comments: