Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday, October 15: Visit w/ Mom and Mad Scooters!

After a decent night sleep, I got up and ate a little breakfast, 

and then woman came in to clean my house for a monthly visit. I then lied


 down for a little bit and then tried to get some stuff done and looked up 

my rental voucher, saving and I have to go to AAA and I don’t have a AAA . I decided 

to treat. I I figured that would spread Goodwill and then Dave 

drove me down to the media train station which would get me downtown in a lot more efficient manner. Once I got downtown, got something to drink and 

melt out for a while. I have a class at 6 o’clock I normally don’t go on Sundays but they have a special class. It’s Raikki plus Yin yoga, which


 is going to be pretty cool. In the meantime, I hung out at the coffee 

shop till they closed at 5 PM. I was in Center city. There’s a whole bunch 

of kids riding around and go karts. I mean a whole mass amount cruising

 down 15th St. I couldn’t even believe it and just when I got out of the coffee 



shop, I met some people going to the same yoga class today which

was really cool. Along down Walnut Street here comes a bunch of Palestinian 

guys honking their horns and the police are car was quickly blocking



 access to the rest of Walnut at 16th.  Yes it’s a nice day for some bullshit that’s

 for sure but it’s America. Everybody can express themselves

 as long as they don’t get violent and there was no violence. It was just guys honking, her horn 

real loud. I tried to get a quick soft drink at the Rite Aid but 

the refrigerators are broken. I think they’ve been often on broken for a little while 
now. They did have super coffee but there’s no way drinking

 warm super coffee right before a yoga class. It’s just not how I roll. Well, the class was really neat because we basically 

sat out in a semi circle around the studio and there wasn’t that many people there

 so they could you know, give us attention with helping us with the 

Reiki. It was pretty intense. We had the whole positions for a long time, I did a “happy baby“ that was something because I was gently pushed my legs closer to the

 ground which is not common in that pose and woo. My hips never got bent so far didn’t hurt. It was just intense that’s all. I also thought 



about childbirth. i’m gonna sign up for a private  Reiki class and that oughta be interesting. Anyhow, after class we bolted out 

of there, so it wouldn’t hold anyone up and went back do the Dorchester and just talked a lot about 
random stuff like Medicare and Medicare
 advantage because you know I’m getting old and stuff and I’m turning 62 and 2 1/2 weeks. Anyhow, mid October is here in a couple more weeks of daylight savings time until November 5 when we turn our clocks back that’s always a funky time that first couple of days of standard time when it gets dark at five and stuff. 

 

No comments: