Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday, October 12: I Like Tacos and stuff

Well, after getting not enough sleep again, I decided that I would just get up and get Away 

to Mike’s. I got there a little late the trains were delayed that didn’t help much, but I got


 here and ended up taking the bus for like a block and a half but it’s better

 than nothing. I mean it really is. Anyway, it’s another sunny day the last really nice sunny day 

we’re gonna have for a while but that’s OK. Mike and I talked for a bit. I watch a lot of TikTok‘

s and haven’t talked to anybody many people at all so I think maybe I’ll make some calls. It’s 1:23 PM , I need to still eat lunch, etc. Mike and I were sitting out getting

 rest and in front of the villa bicycle place on Broad Street and the guy offered to try to fix the brakes on Mike’s Rollator/walker

 so after Mike went upstairs, I walked the thing to the bicycle place and lo and behold. It was just an adjustment and he didn’t charge

 any money which is really cool Janell‘s brakes work. I think what makes the brake stop working is the fact it bangs down the steps and probably loosen 

something because it looks like he just tightens stuff a couple of joints well, I took a 25 minute nap and then realized it was getting late. I only have a regular charger so I only got a charged up to 46% down from up from 8%. Anyhow, I’m heading to the 4 o’clock class for Hot Yoga Philadelphia first class in over a week.I’m a little tired. Yes I am but as usual just push through it. I’m glad it’s a nice sunny day outside. Not sure how long that’s gonna last. I think tomorrow might be the last decent day before it gets kind of rainy. 

No comments: