Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday, October 19: Errands with Mike & Yoga

Well, I got up and it felt like it was darker than before when I got up it was kind of 

amazing that way. I know the clocks have been turned back and they won’t be turned back till Sunday, November 5, which is my birthday by the way. I got to work earlier 

than usual because I was able to catch a bus right away even before I got the Broad Street, which was really nice. I got in and Mike and I got ready for his appointment. We ended up taking

 Uber up and back because it was just so much simpler than killing an hour and a half just waiting for the bus catching the bus and then  Wobbling back home. 

The first Uber ride took us to 12th and Locust. Neither of us noticed till we got out of the car so we had to take a bus but fortunately the bus was pretty close 

so it wasn’t so bad. Mike got to his interview for the place on 801 Locust St.  Well the interview went fine and they’re gonna wait for the birth certificate. The only wrench is

 they run a credit check but they don’t do it by credit score they do it by percentages 0 to 100%. All he has to do is meet 60% up and he can get in.  I think 

it’s kind of bogus and use credit checks on a subsidize apartment especially if somebody has Social Security and and it subsidized.

 Anyhow, we went and got a EKG done because it was only about a block away. They’re very efficient that way. The rest of the

 time I then took a nap drink some super coffee and headed off to Yoga. It’s on 351. I’m running a little behind behind. Well, the house of representative is still a freaking mess. First, Jim Jordan

, with Drew, his consideration till January and they would give the acting speaker 

pro temp more powered to get stuff done, but then that agreement 

apparently fell apart. The next winter, Yoga and Kaitlyn was teaching she’s one he’s going to be giving me the Reki treatment on Sunday. classes pretty good. My balance is off, but the heat


 was good but I could breathe and I wasn’t terribly hot which was good. After that we went out to Mexican restaurant and watched the Phillies 
Game, which was tied one to one with the diamondbacks threatening in the bottom of the seventh inning. we’ve been came home and hung out for a while. Well, it turns out the Phillies got out of that danger singing in the seventh and blew it in the ninth inning. Diamondbacks won two to one Philly struck out seven times.

No comments: