Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday, October 10: A Rainy and Quiet Day in Buffalo 🦬

Well today I slept in and I felt I really wanted to sleep in because 

tomorrow morning I’ll have to get up at some ungodly hour like 430 or five 

to get to the airport for my 6 AM flight. Anyhow, I just loafed 

around wrote up some blog poster corrected them and watched depressing news

 about Hamas And Isriel. That’s really depressing and you know

 Russia is the kingpin in all this Russia gave stuff to Iran Iran gave it to Thomas 

and guess who gave shit to Russia good old shit hole president 

Trump that too. The guy needs to go to jail yesterday. Anyhow, we stopped by at Café aroma, which is the place in the Allentown district of Buffalo. I always 

like to come here when I visit. I’ve had three refills of coffee and it’s very good coffee better than the Folgers. I don’t like the Folgers at Carey’s I appreciate 

her making coffee but nothing I can do to make it taste real great. Anyhow, I sat at the coffee shop. It’s  6:07 PM. We left shortly there after and headed 
back and I had more meat and it really tasty stuffed potato. Then decided I should shower the night before since I have to get up tomorrow morning around 4 AM to catch my 6 AM 

flight to Philadelphia. So when my October vacation. It’s one of my favorite months to take vacation because it’s not too hot or cold.

No comments: