Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wednesday, October 18: Later Start & visiting Nadine

This morning I got up later because I was coming in later. I found 

out the DC didn’t change my time but I’m working from 10 to 5 today. This is because Mike has an appointment at 2:25 PM and I was thinking that his appointment would drag out, so 

I decided to  Have it so I leave at five. Anyway, we did some work around the house looking for Files and I cleaned up one bookshelf that really got scuzzy. 

I’m still getting contact from someone. Anyhow, just decided to take Uber since I walked around Center City for for a while and didn’t want Mike to be possibly

 late. He likes to show up extra early. He’s always worried about that so anyway, we got there and he was seen fairly quickly

 by his lung doctor and I forget the name of a lung doctor called this time. We’re right in the midst of bad day daytime TV with make up and the assumption

 of women don’t work. Skyrizi Is an email a drug for psoriasis that they’re pushing really hard. What a stupid name  for a drug!! Anyhow, Mike got out and looks like

 he has a lot of work to do for his doctor getting EKG getting a new

 mask for his CPAP machine and testing later on for possible

 lung cancer. Mike says that’s routine at this point. We got back and then I 

decided Iwould make a reservation with her and just do it and that’s

 what I did. I could get it equally decent rate on the Hertz website

 and hopefully with any luck. I could use the voucher and pay virtually 

nothing for the Rental that’s Sumi they’ll take it which in my mind is really highly 

doubtful. Anyhow, I left Mike’s at 5 PM and barely got the train. 

I ended up catching the two bus which actually did show up on time. Actually, 

that was not the two bus but I forget. Anyhow, the bus came on time and 



got me to JFK Boulevard with about Two or three minutes to spare. When I tried

 to get into the commuter part of 30th St. station, my card malfunctioned

, but the guy let me in. The crane train was so crowded. The beeper man

 didn’t even have time to check my ticket 
as usual. After I got off the train in Elkins Park , I walked about 35 minutes from the train station to Moss Rehab. That’s quite a scenic walk especially with a nice sunset but boy the traffic and the lack of sidewalk is little scary. I did see Nadine and it was really nice to see her. She’s in good spirits. She’s gone through a lot and then her boyfriend came over. We all hung out. I enjoyed it. then the boyfriend drove me about 1520 minutes to the Frankfurt transportation center to catch Dale because I was the quickest way to get home. Save me about $25 an Uber fees. That was really good. 

No comments: