Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wednesday, October 11: Back to Sunny Philly 🌞

I managed to get up at 4:15 AM and I have time to throw down some 

cereal and take my morning meds. The drive to airport was very quick and I only needed that hour. TSA wasn’t bad. But people boarding this airline has 

been difficult, the flights, leaving at 6:10 and people are still boarding and 

babies are crying. Well, it’s now 6:13 AM and we’re starting to 

taxi from the runway. Michael goes to get to work by 8:30 AM. We’ll see if we can do that. 7:41 AM the train did arrive on time to take me back 



to suburban station. I should be able to make it to Mike’s by my usual time of 8:30 AM. The plane flight was fine except one time the baby just screeched so loud
 it was scary. Well, I got the Mike’s at time around 8:30 AM. We got caught up and I took a quick nap because I was pretty tired from getting up at 4 AM in the morning. We eventually did go out and take a walk and 

get lunch. Each of us had one slice of pizza at that place is pretty good and it’s such a beautiful day out here. It’s unbelievable compared to what I’ve 

been dealing with in Buffalo. This is like Shangri-La stuff.it’s 12:30 PM. Mike might be able to get a place at East Locust. It’s a senior place. He hast

 to go in for an interview next week. This is the break he needs. Also, we took pictures of Mike and Ann. I took pictures of myself with the wall plain



 black it was interesting in the sun is so nice and bright right now. It’s pretty amazing. Looks like we have a nominee for House Speaker and it’s  Steve Scalise! I am aware

 that vote by the full house has  to happen first. Anyhow, I heard later on that Jordan dropped out and endorsed Scalise so they still have to vote but he’ll

 probably get in just because they don’t wanna look like complete idiots. Anyhow, the rest of the day I did some straightening out with Mike and he’s applying for this COPD studying might have

 an apartment at eighth and Locust but he hast to be interviewed 

next Thursday. I decided to skip yoga. I’m pretty beat. I did take a nap but I’m still

 entirely tired. I was hoping to catch a bus part of the way there,

 but alas I didn’t so I invited Mary to come out and walk me now a little tired it’s just so nice

out. I didn’t do yoga and even and I do want to make it an early 

evening because I’m just kind of wiped out, it’s now 5:01 PM well, and you’re meeting with Mary and we took a walk down the Riverwalk or the Schuylkill River

 Trail and it was a glorious day to take that walk. It felt good to be outside on such a 
nice day. However, my feet were killing me, especially my right foot with the plantar
fasciitis, Mary help to make 
it feel better and then the rest the night we hung out at her place and had a really fun time. Not sure I’m gonna get enough sleep. That’s the only issue. 

No comments: