Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Wednesday, October 4: I Fall! Hard Thumb Drive & Hair


Well, I got up Got up and filled up my bag with food since I didn’t have yogurt today. I got on the train late for some reason because time caught up to me.

 I think got off the train 15th. The train was nice cause it wasn’t crowded at all. I then tried to catch the Broadstreet Bus at 15th and market. While trying to 
run to one of the buses across the street 115 going north, I took huge tumble landed on my left hand and knee unfortunately, didn’t crack my phone or cracked any of my bones. I did rip my blue jeans on my left knee side 

and scraped my knee to help. Fortunately, Mike had a big gauze pad, and

 some tape so I put it on and as of 11:43 AM it’s still bleeding pretty good , I’m trying

 to save files to a $70 thumb drive to mail to Heather and be done with

 this adventure of trying to get photos. Unbelievable how complicated it 

was it really was. Anyhow, Mike and I decided to take a walk and 

we got grinders I got a tuna grinder. He got a turkey grinder. It was very good. It was just nice to go outside on a beautiful day. I believe it’s going to be the 

last really nice day until next Wednesday when I’m back from my trip from Buffalo.🦬 Anyhow, after that, I just did a little bit of work around his 

house wand then he had his therapist appointment so I went out and bought a pair 

of jeans to make it for the fact I had no jeans that were really 

wearable. I got back signed out and then then  went to catch the bus to Fairmount.

 Problem is I caught the 27 bus and got stuck going via the Schuylkill Expressway

 to the west and transportation center that’s a little upset and I had to call Uber and blow 26 bucks. Anyhow, I did show up on time not actually 20 minutes late but 

Sharon & Wes did wait up for me and we hung out and talk and then we went out to eat at 

this bar  and stay there until 45 minutes before the Phillies game. The 

Phillies ended up winning 7 to 1 to finish off the Florida Marlins. They’re

   going to play the Braves again this year 
in the NLDS. Well, Sharon did a really nice job on my hair and I’ll be back in 4 to 5 weeks they had to cut again. That way I look decent when I see my friend Kerry 

in Buffalo this coming extended weekend. It was good to see Sharon‘s house again and bring brought me back to a simpler time in my days of living. But things

 are pretty good. Now I must say, the weather is gonna turn closer to fall. It’s been summer

 for the last 3 to 4 days and it was very pleasant that’s for damn sure. 

No comments: