Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday, October 23: Cool Day w/Yoga and Phillies


Hello. After a decent night of sleep, I got up to get ready and just when I was about to leave I was faced with my Amazon order that came in at 6 AM. I do that

 on purpose so I don’t have the stuff sitting out all day. Most days I’m not home tillafter 9:38 PM. Anyhow, I got the Mike’s and

 did my thing. This blog doesn’t save things in the pending file any longer. I just start this over again. I didn’t
really writer 




 much so it didn’t matter this time. Like to put a picture in before I save 
it. Anyhow, it was very quiet day at work did some light cleaning, but didn’t do 

any errands so I didn’t go out much today. It was a sunny day. I just was a Monday kind of day. I just didn’t feel like doing all that much. I did check 

my auto pay, but I can’t enroll in it till After November 5 or 11th I don’t know. I didn’t take many pictures cause I didn’t go out on my errands but that’ll probably

 change because I’m heading to yoga and it is sunny outside. Well, I went to class and buy room is teaching. It was a good class. The heat was just about

 right. I did bring extra water because that’s what I end up needing. Anyhow, went back in and the Phillies were losing four to 

one then I went to a meeting at 6:45 and they’re losing five to one. It does not look good. We’re going to go to a game seven I’m afraid.
 Yes, they ended up losing five to one. It’s a quiet day and Philadelphia. Anyhow, we enjoyed our takeout and watched Ghostbusters which was funny but 
you can tell it’s fairly dated. Can you believe that something like 3839 years ago? Wow. Bill, Murray, Dan Ackroyd Were in it. Up beforehand, I went to 

MONDAY Night Beginners and there was a lot of beginners there, and some of the regulars weren’t there, so it was a good meeting everybody spoken talk to someone afterwards, which was pleasant

No comments: