Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday, October 13: Sunny Day. Train to Comar.


Well, I got up this morning after a decent night of sleep. I watched a lot of TikTok videos wasn’t a great selection, but there were a lot of stuff about the 
Braves, losing the foodies winning, which was enjoyable. I were in the basket in that shit for a while. Mike and I took a walk after a while. Didn’t do much else today except a 

little bit of light cleaning. Today I’m not going to Yoga. that’s because I’m going to meet up with Mary take a train to Comar to pick up her mom‘s car. Then we’re 

planning a trip to Jim Thorpe tomorrow. I had to make sure I left at 3:30 so I wouldn’t be late for the 4:16 PM train that we have to catch at suburban station. He trains 

run every 45 minutes and not every train goes to Comar most of stop at Lansdale. Well, 

I left Mike’s on time and made it to the Dorchester apartments, and Then 

 we immediately headed over to suburban station to catch the 4:16 PM 

train to Comar. We successfully got on the train and was very smooth and then 

we called an Uber and I was about an $18 ride for Uber to take us to her 

mom‘s place. The place is called blankety-blank. We settled on some

 things at her mom‘s place because she’s moving to another wing.

No comments: