Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday, March 19: Seeing Mom, Uber and Ardmore

After a crappy night of sleep, I woke up little bit later than I wanted to, but I did manage
to do laundry and take care of that. When I went out to catch the bus, it was really really cool. I had forgotten to call Dave so I didn’t meet him for lunch at noon so he said stop
 by at 2 o’clock and that’s what I did. I stop bye, my moms. Before that I had missed the bus so I took the next bus which was at 1:09 towards Chester and took out Baltimore Pike before it went South to 

Chester. I saved about 15 bucks on Uber doing that and I got there right at 


2:00 PM.  Once I got there mommy just returned back from lunch

 she had with my brother and she had half a cheesesteak, so I hate that thing because I was pretty hungry. Mom and I had a nice time. We laughed and told old stories,etc. And then called the 

Uber to take me to Ardmore.  I managed to tame it so it supposed to get to Ardmore at 3:30 PM which is the time that I am expected to be there. The big story is that Trump 

announced on his fake social media site that he expects to be indicted on Tuesday. He wants his MAGA supporters to cause trouble. That’s typical for this idiot traitor. 



Anyhow, I arrived right on time from the Uber, and then I took out a couple things to the car, including a humidifier 

that I was gifted. It’s now 3:51 PM and I think the next thing is that we are going

 to take a walk. At least I hope we do because it’s pretty damn cold 🥶 outside right now to be exact

. Well it’s 4:40 PM will be walking soon. Well we walked for about an hour and 10 

minutes. It’s now 6:17 PM and it was cold but not freezing cold. 

It was this morning. The wind didn’t kick up. Thank God for that. I’m gonna

 talk to Mike about signing up for subsidize places etc. tomorrow. 

we just had to watch the series on Netflix called The Crown. It seems pretty good 

so far we had some curry vegetable soup, and it was very good.

 I like that stuff. Next we are having tea with ginger and lemon. after that
we finished, I think three episodes of the
 crown, which is actually better than I thought it would be. And then drove back to my place and again had trouble sleeping but I did sleep and sleep is good. I like it a lot.

No comments: