Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tuesday March 14: A Cold Day to Fight a Cold

Well, this morning, I woke up feeling a little bit better but still feeling

 a little sickly. I temporary lost my one tooth in the bottom and had to look for that. So I was about 25 minutes late. SEPTA didn’t help matters because one of the trains went right by our train

 station because they were running behind because some problems on 30th St. earlier in the morning. By the time 56 street

 came around they packed a whole bunch of people in there. Well, it wasn’t rainy, but it was very chilly when I went outside.



got to Mike’s and then I started feeling like a little more gross and sleepy so I decided to take a nap so I did that. I had an early lunch , the super coffee didn’t 

taste as good as normal and they’re still working on the glorious windows of the next-door neighbors building to Mike’s left if you approach Mike’s building. The beeping went on 

and on and stopped around 12:50 PM. It’s now 12:50 PM in 10 minutes. I’ll be on the phone hearing the latest. Anyway,I don’t think I’m 
gonna do anything today. I’m gonna try one more day and hopefully I’ll feel being my special yourself tomorrow Wednesday, which equals hump day. 

Well I did talk on the phone and I hung out with Mike for a little while and his food order did come in from 
Instacart. I thought I had an appointment today so I took a quick nap and then headed out to my appointment. I then found out that I put the wrong date on my 

calendar. The appointment is really tomorrow, Wednesday, so I left there
and went back to Mike’s because I left my backpack at his place. I’d 
ideally thought I could uget home a little earlier today, but no such luck right now. I’m feeling better but I’m still not myself. When I 

came home and I noticed the V door covering the door roof above the entrance to the house is loose. Padded tightened it, but I think this wind we’ve had this week loosened it a lot.

No comments: