Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday March 26: Visiting Mom & Philly Water Contamination

Greetings. I set my alarm for 10 and got up in time in that way. 

I had a dream that I was hanging around some right wing church of some sort. I was sitting in front of a stage and kind of making fun of them with this African-American 

dude and then when I demanded I was so exhausted then I went back 

to sleep and I felt felt a lot better when I got up. I barely caught

 the 111 bus. The door literally closed on me as I was running in. Patch at work as usual. I then saw my mom and we took a walk for about 20 minutes and then she had to come back 4 AM mother nature

‘s calls so we just hung out and then I took Uber back because it was just easier. She really enjoyed the walk. My mom dead. Uber ride was smooth. 

The guy was pretty cool. There’s an order not to drink the water in Philadelphia

 in Center City and north and north east Philly. It doesn’t affect West Philly. There 

was an oil leak on the   the Delaware. People are not to drink the water after 2:00 PM today. It’s really fucked up and stupid. Hopefully they’ll get the water back to drink apple apple really 

really soon. I arrived at Ardmore at 3:30 PM that I took a nap and had a super coffee

. It’s now 4:32 PM ready for the walk. But we took our walk on a 

beautiful sunny day that really couldn’t be beat. There are lots of people walking their dogs just like last week. It’s now 621. I know we didn’t walk for

 an hour and a half but maybe we did because I guess we weren’t walking that fast. We got back and I’m going to order tacos or something from LM on the first I had to run for the border. Well, it’s now 7:02 PM. I’m going 

to La  Lemon🍋 to pick up two burritos and some lots of nachos and a flan. Then we’re gonna watch a movie about
Winston Churchill. I got an urgent to watch 

something about Churchill since I’ve been watching it. Netflix series called “the crown.” Would quite a bit of 

food and I’m gonna be chowing down not like a clown, but like a real man. I probably won’t be riding much after this because we eating in watching series. I 

hope to be sleeping well when I arrive home. It’s now 9:41 PM that movie just 

ended. It was really good. It was called in the darkest hour”. It 

was about Winston Churchill and May 1941 and the  
Nazis  had  the British troops trapped/cornered at Dunkirk. I then caught the 105 bus 🚌. Good thing that I showed up early cause the bus came 4 minutes early. I got home w dinner leftovers. 

No comments: