Sunday, March 05, 2023

Saturday, March 4: Center City and Yoga

I slept in today till about 9:45 AM. I got up and took my sweet time 

eating breakfast and I liked doing that. It was nice to have a downtime 

day. We didn’t worry about moods and stuff. Anyhow, I decided 

to head downtown with my super coffee in hand and Walk around Center City have

 a bite to eat and take some photographs. There was a bit of a stiff 

breeze that came early today after the rain stopped. It rained pretty hard 
last night. There is no rain forecast for today but it looks pretty cloudy. Yes, I’m planning 

to go to yoga at 4 PM today beforehand. I got myself one pizza slice so I would have something in my stomach but I wouldn’t be too full to get myself sick. Well, I finished off yesterday’s

 blog posting and heading into Yoga at 3:51. It’s the first time the sun is Pete that all day. Not sure what I’m gonna do after yoga probably not much just

 head home. I thought about blowing off everything and just renting a 

car and driving somewhere but I don’t want to work that hard. It’s now 3:52 PM I got to

 get my butt moving into the studio. I ended up taking a 90 minute 

class and then I took the yoga Nedra class 
afterwards. That was pretty good. It was relaxing the 90 minute class of boiling freaking hot, unbelievably hot. I can’t believe how hot it was. Anyway, after that I came home and did my usual thing. Talked on the phone watch videos eight you know that kind of thing and relaxed.

No comments: