Thursday, March 02, 2023

Thursday, March 2: A Long Day w/ 3 Yoga Classes

I woke up, had breakfast, and packed, my backpack 🎒 with yoga clothes, food, and other provisions. Anyhow, I was watching Stephen Colbert I us getting ready for work and and ICall me I woke up had breakfast and then decided to talk on the phone really 

loud so other people could hear it on the subway. Anyhow, I was watching Stephen Colbert

. I was getting ready for work and I heard a reference to ASMR. 


I said to myself: “What is ASMR
? “ I thought it was a term like ICYMI Which is 



some acronym in case you missed out, I can’t stand. Well I looked up the term, and this is the meaning:ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response; a term used to describe a tingling, static-like, or goosebumps sensation in response to specific triggering audio or visual stimuli.
Anyhow, I got the 7:36 AM train which should get me there about 8:03 AM. I caught the train, and then actual septa transit cop, board of the train and walked around. Right after you left our train car whole bunch of kids came on ready for school. when I walked towards Mike and the parking lot just as we finish March 1 is not finished yet. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s took out all my food stuff out and I had a couple snacks. The people installing the windows are still using that lift and it’s so loud in irritating. Apparently they’re building the windows and then installing them right on site. It’s now 10:16 AM. I’m here for my 1015 appointment to get my stitches out and get my tooth checked up on. And the home networks on HGTV is.


on it’s for yuppie to work his basket weavers but I have $1 million of disposable income. 

Well, the dentist saw me very quickly and I had good news. The stitches 

went out pretty easily, and the healing seems to be doing well. That

 was a relief to me. I think got back to Mike’s and had lunch and did some

 reading of text messages and emails so I had to actually respond to. 

Anyhow, Mike and I took a walk and he had a little slice of pizza. It was pretty mild, so it wasn’t a bad 

walk at all. Then back to my place or his place in the guy talked on 

the phone for a while started making plans for his place. I then took a 

quick nap before heading up to yoga. It’s now 3:45 PM, I’m going to class and I don’t know what 

I’m gonna do after the first class maybe do the Vinyasa if they have it down calm me down and stuff I’m kind of tired right now   and I don’t know what I’m gonna do after the first class maybe do the Vinyasa if they have it down calm me down and stuff I’m kind of tired right now 

No comments: