Saturday, March 18, 2023

Friday March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Recovering

When I first got up with the alarm this morning, I was dead

 tired. As you might’ve read in yesterday’s blog posting, I had trouble getting to sleep because I napped too close to bedtime. I napped taking the Vicks 

nighttime, and I think between that and being tired I was just dead to the world so I didn’t get out of bed till 7:30 AM. I knew I was 

gonna be late, but I just brought a bunch of food with me, so I can try to eat as the morning dragged along. I was really tired. I had to take a nap
 and I did that. Mike and I did take a walk which was good. It had a little bit of a misty rain, which went away after about 10 minutes.  decided that I would skip yoga 

one more day and then start again tomorrow. I am feeling a little bit better, 
but not quite as up to my full energy level.  Well, I walked around  
Center City took some pictures and I decided to roll on back home. It was 

good to roll back home. I I recommend it to anybody who can do it 

who is not homeless or anything like that. I am STILL not feeling like myself as of today and EVERY other day this MONTH!! Yes, I am exaggerating 

but not that much. It’s tiring being feeling off/tired all the time. I do plan to sleep in tomorrow and go to 4 pm yoga class.
 The last time I missed 2 weeks of yoga was last July and August 

when I got COVID-19!! Well, March seems to always have surprises no matter the year or circumstance. The only thing that could have made March MORE significant would be it being the 11th month of the year!!!!🤨🤓😳🤫. There!! I said it!! 

No comments: