Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wednesday, March 22: Tired of Work. Then to Ardmore


Good day everyone in the hood and outside the hood. Today was a day after I slept pretty well. My throat still feeling pretty. It’s like that funny feeling that I got, but it’s sort of on overdrive

. I got the mics and we did our thing. Then his toilet stopped working. It didn’t flush all the way so we talk 

to the maintenance man who is kind of pissed that I knocked up banged on the door because I didn’t have

 the keys handy. He then came in and said you’ll need a new toilet and said that no plumbers gonna

 come and clean the bathroom being as messy as it is. I didn’t realize plumbers

 were squeamish or that sensitive but he basically said it was a $400 a month plumber he do it but

 if it was $80 a month he wouldn’t do it. I don’t get with that all means but we decided we do some 

cleaning so he mopped the floor and I went the bathroom and clean that out and it was pretty gross but I did it it’s been overdue to be done so I did it. It’s now 2:41 PM and I decided to make an application for a senior place. 

As a market rate, they have 72 out of 200 on market rate apartments.  I’ll probably have to wait till November because you have to be 62 at the time you 

apply so I’m not 62 yet and I don’t wanna do a fraudulent application so that’s the way that goes it’s pretty sunny outside I’m gonna go straight home maybe 

take a nap and then go to Lynne‘s I don’t know but I want to get there before 645, so I can leave early. Well, I did look at the time and I decided that I could just skip the other and get 

there at 4 o’clock so I can start early and end early because I do need to go to bed on time to try to shake this off. I just observe

 people in the street and called the 3:26 PM train towards Ardmore. I’m going to fill out the application and try to remember 



where it is when November rolls around for the complex I’ll be the unsubsidized
market rate. What the hell couldn’t hurt. It is now 4:18 PM. I’m in ark 

morning. I’m gonna have a super coffee right now. we went for a walk and it 

was pretty good actually. We saw lots of nice dogs. It’s now 7:00 PM 

and money get ready to cook dinner and stuff. There’s a lot of discussion and we discussed and met dogs 🐕, a lot of them as I said before. It was good to start early. I cooked up some dinner, which included pumpkin 

curry soup which is really really really good. I should probably just go ahead and order some for 
myself because it’s very tasty. We had the 
pumpkin curry soup with the lentil beans and then watch the crown. We’re on the part where they’re getting ready for queen Elizabeth’s coronation. 

It’s now 9:58 PM. I get a 1003 train to catch the 30th and then I take the market Frankford line home. Well, I took 
the damn train home. I got to see some drug this dimension while waiting for the Allen 30th St.

No comments: