Friday, March 10, 2023

Friday March 10: Work, Cold, and Chat GPT

Well, I got up this morning and I still feel sick, but not quite as bad though

 my throat was more quickly last night I can’t seem to feel like I’m sleeping well, but I’ve been told took a nap at Mike’s that I snort so I must be sleeping. Anyhow try to drink a lot of liquids and stuff I got the the train

 and it was cold  so I put on four layers today and I wasn’t even that hot when I finished walking to Mike’s. So I’m just trying to keep myself warm today. 

Anyhow, I got here tap dance a little bit and then I took a nap and I snored again. So I must be sleeping. Anyway, Mike’s looking up DuckDuckGo because they have AI in their browser. Anyhow

, it was time to talk on the phone for my lunch phone call and to also do some 


errands for Mike. I first went to the Rite Aid got some stuff but the pharmacy closed on me that they have a new 


policy and all the pharmacies are they close for lunch? They can’t hire enough

 pharmacist and they’re very busy. I had a coffee shop while waiting for them 

to re-open and got a hot coffee. Next I got the Scripps. Just saw on TikTok. The job support came out there about 300,000 new jobs created in February but the unemployment 

rate went up from 3.4 to 3.6%. So maybe will have the “soft 

lasting” that the feds hoping for. Also, I’m now going to Wells Fargo bank to 



get Mike his money and it supposed to rain at 2:25 PM which is five minutes from now. I got 

back to Mike’s and we talked a bit and move stuff around a little bit. I signed out and then we 

decided to explore the AI chat bot. I asked a question about moisture
in my tea and they have this product called moisture, whisking socks,


 so I went ahead and ordered some because my foot moisture isn’t  great. Yes, it is sprinkling outside but these were
 wet while I was inside. Anyway,, it was an interesting experience, asking questions on the chat bot which is right now free for a limited time I suppose. I hope I’m gonna 



feel better tomorrow so I’m gonna sleep in and sleep till whenever a damn well please.

No comments: