Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday, March 29: Grumpy Against the “Restrict Act


Well, after a funky, sleep where I felt, I didn’t dream at all I was lying there and I decided I had to get up at 5:30 AM and just stay up. That’s what I did. I had 

a bit of a sore throat the tightness around the chess Just in one spot so that was better so I sat down and had breakfast and then headed off to Mike’s. I was 

about 5 minutes late. I then sat with Mike for a bit and then started the laundry. I didn’t her took a 35 minute nap to get ready for my 11 o’clock cleaning at the dentist office. 

 It’s pretty cold today but it is sunny. Make me some calls about his phone service and other things. I didn’t show up to the dentist and the elevators 

are acting funky, so some lady stands & guided usto the next working elevator. Will head back pleading as it and I scheduled

 the deck to clean one in June and one in October of this year. I failed to mention
that the dentist discovered a cavity so I have an appointment in a couple weeks in April to get a cavity


 filled. That goes along with the $500. I was billed from my previous dental surgery after I had already paid him $450. Well 
after the dentist, I got back from Mike’s and took down some garbage but I forgot to go to the bank on his behalf so I’ll do that tomorrow. Then again, 

tomorrow’s a busy day when it comes to Mike’s we have an appointment and then we might go to the DMV to get his license so then he can get his senior card for 

SEPTA. Right now it’s 3:23 PM and I am awaiting the 325 train towards Ardmore. Well, I arrived in Ardmore. The weather 

is still cold and I’m tired and Knapp would be really nice but if I don’t do that I’ll just have another supercoffee
. It’s now 4:02 PM & the train ran a little late. 

Let’s see what happens tonight and hopefully I’ll sleep better tonight as well. I want to talk about the restrict deck senate bill 686. This bill is a overreaction to TikTok controversy in the possible tick-tock band. It would enable the 

government to appoint a commission to then make the government enabled the government to monitor VPNs and other Internet materials to make sure 
you’re not doing is in a band site. It has settings for minimum
of 20 years for violating the law it’s really really bad and draconian. It’s 

a total violation of the first amendment. I wrote a letter to my congresswoman. 

First time and in a while. Oh yes, Pat got a new dog. It’s nine years old. 

I don’t know if it’s a boy or girl, but I think it’s a boy but I’m not sure. It’s white 

with black markings. Hopefully he’ll come home more often and take care of it. Anyway, we saw another 

movie about England and it was pretty good about King George the sixth getting speaking

 message because he stuttered. It was pretty good I think get driven home since I missed. 

No comments: