Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Wednesday, March 15: Still Fighting Cold 🥶 & No Yoga🤧



This morning I woke up pretty parched today. I drink water during the night. I’m mostly feeling better but I’m just going to check with the doctor tomorrow morning anyhow for a telehealth 

appointment. It’s already 1:30 PM actually 1:37 PM and I really don’t have much to say because it’s the same thing it is has been. It’s cold and windy it’s March And I’m still here. Mike’s doing research and working 
hard and I am here drinking



 a supercoffee and pondering things. At this point I have an appointment at 4 o’clock and I need to leave 
here at 3 o’clock. Mike has an appointment at 3 o’clock as well. The

 window people have been very quiet today they haven’t thunder
beeping with her ladder thing yet. Well, I feel a little bit better specially, since I napped earlier today but my throat 
tickle seems to be a little bit worse but anyway, I’m gonna have some more super coffee because I feel like it and I only have about 40 minutes left until I 

have to get the hell out of here and stuff. Oh yes, and this is the big artistic news for the day. One of my photographs was accepted  @The Philadelphia Sketch Club's Art of the Flower 2023 Exhibition Presented in Memory of 

Donald C. Meyer April 3 through April 23, 2023. Closing reception

 is Sunday, April 23. 1 to 3 PM. I texted some friends and put it up on Facebook. I’m not used to doing self promotion, but what the hell. Kevin McCarthy is a traitor and coward!🐮 That is

 all I will say… well, I left Mike’s, took down the trash and then went off to meet there at the appointment. It went pretty well I must say. I’m now skipping yoga because I’m still not completely

 over him. It’s cold been badgering me for over a week now I am heading to Ardmore. It is Wednesday night you know. I then went to the Rite Aid, got a few things for my trip to Ardmore. The winds died

 down a little bit the suns out which really does help. This is gonna be the sunniest day we have this week then the clouds are slowly moving in north be 

raining on Saturday I believe. The train arrives at 5:36 PM and should arrive at assassination at 6:05 PM. Let’s hope I get a good nights sleep tonight and drink lots of liquids 

and stuff. Is that true important to become, and Gavin powered in strong and someone’s hero? I actually asked out Twitter let’s see if I have any responses




that are to be good. Anyway, I arrived at home around 6:15 PM and it’s still very
 cold outside a little bit of a breeze going on. Wind might’ve died down a little but it’s 

still freaking cold. Lynne got her self a free humidifier so I’m gonna bring it 

home and that might help my throat because that’s the part of the cold that’s been 

hanging on the longest at this point. But we took her out for a walk through the plains of Ardmore, and we got back, and I do take care of business

. we watched American gangster with Denzel, Washington and Russell Crowe. It’s pretty good very long, but very good. it was a lot longer than I even 

suspected. The movie ended about 11:40 PM and got ready for bed and was ready to go to sleep around midnight which is when I need to go to bed by to get a past half decent night of sleep.

No comments: