Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday, March 30: Trump is Indicted!

After sleeping where I dreamt about smoking opium in a car with two other people, I woke 

I did up feeling like I didn’t really sleep like I really slept.. I could’ve slept 

another two hours, but I got up packed up for yoga and ate breakfast. I 


did catch the train was about 10 minutes late. I hung out with Mike 


and took a little bit of a nap because I suddenly felt tired. We then took two buses go down to PennDOT



. Successfully got his photo ID license which was good. We didn’t. We didn’t have to wait that long either. 

We’re going to a 1 o’clock appointment and it’s now 1131. We’re taking we aaa

the 48 bus to 228 N. Broad Street. When we got here and we decided to go to Starbucks and hang out because

 that’s better than sitting in hospital. Waiting room for a doctors waiting

 room till 1 o’clock appointment that we’re doing it’s good it’s peaceful. I got myself a coffee. There’s some funky house music playing of some sort in here 
but it’s your peach pink been sitting in the 

waiting room at the doctors office. To 1 o’clock appointment popping up staying there till 230 so I’m gonna think about
 what I can order for lunch. I got Yoga at 4 o’clock. 

Now the media wants us to distract us with Gwyneth Paltrow's ski trial!  Dear God in heaven, this while they want to enact the restrict 

the first amendment, and  the Internet as we know it Well it turns out that Gwyneth Paltrow was not guilty. It’s 658 and it’s official. Trump just got indicted today at 6:20 PM. It was announced a lot has happened before he becomes actually guilty and actually might go to jail which is highly unlikely, because rich people don’t go to jail that often less they killed their family

No comments: