Sunday, March 26, 2023

Friday, March 24: Still Fightin Whatever I Got


Hello boys and girls. Today I woke up a hot mess. I woke up turned off the alarm twice and next thing I know it was 8:15 AM I quickly  just threw my clothes



on and got the hell out and got the Mike’s 8:58 AM. Obviously I’m gonna stay till four because I’m not going to yoga cause I felt like cow poop. Not as sick as I was a couple Tuesdays ago when I didn’t show up for 

work but just tired my chest a little tight little tickle in my throat, and I just don’t feel quite myself tight. Anyhow, I spent my day on putting stuff away for Mike and then watching a bunch

 a TikTok you just getting really pissed off about the the awful way that the congressional committee treated the TikTok chairman. He’s remained calm under pressure. And today is the scented version

. I just can’t wait to hear Marsha Blackburn  and other Republican stooges start ranting and raving. Anyway, it’s been raining
 on and off all day all day. It’s now 2:31 PM. It’s not raining now. The vendor guy at the corner doesn’t shop because it’s Ramadan. Anyhow, that’s it. 

No comments: