Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thursday, October 14: Working Like a Dog on a Sunny Day

Well after late night last night, I got up and turned on the computer did a little bit of work 
and then took a nap to push myself through. I saw that there was some reverse referrals

 coming my way. I cooked up some breakfast and got working. Turns out they weren’t new 

reverse referrals they were ones that were either overdue

 are going to be overdue. Of course the list didn’t have the case number social 

so I had to do my own method of finding the case. Good thing

have my own list that I made. That took a little while and then it was time to go to lunch and return the car back to Ardmore. I went outside and it is mild out here . It is the

 mildest day we’ve had in quite some time. It’s very nice out. I really was supposed to meet my friend Larry at a place called the Vegas lounge I got some advice and asked

 maybe we could meet at the lounge and then eat at this yummy Mexican restaurant that Larry turned me onto years ago.  It doesn’t seem to be listed on any of the Mexican restaurants on 
the Google search but I know it’s called Azteca or something like that. Well I got down here and I  I found it El Azteca restaurant was closed probably due to Covid. There’s 

only one restaurant other than this place nearby and that’s a fancy restaurant called La Scala‘s. I was thinking of walking over independence brewhouse

 but I talked to Larry and he’s got gonna be here for another 10 minutes

 and it’s already 7:20 PM. I also decided I’m just too damn hungry I’m 

gonna sit there and eat my cheesesteak while waiting for Larry to show up. Well Larry did show up and 

we decided to cheat where we were in. There wasn’t many people in there. 

Eagles are playing Tampa Bay and they were losing 14 seven when I left. We had a nice time and he was amazed that my eye wasn’t turning out like it always did. He gave props
 to Lynne because I told him she had convinced me to get it done after all these years I got it done a little over a year ago in September 11, 2020 

No comments: