Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Tuesday October 19: Work and a Quiet Walk Day


Hello Internet world!! I woke tired since I went to bed late last night. I had my normal cereal for breakfast and I proceeded that to get to work. I actually
had time to go over the whole big list of reverse referrals and set up emails for people to update the status of these people. I usually don’t send harassing emails until it’s been almost a week overdue. I have one person from

 district call me about a case and there was back-and-forth emails between this person and the program. 

I hated that case yellow but I’m not gonna send them an email since they’re all over it. Here’s about 

45 way overdue cases and three others that are just  To keep up. I talked to a friend of mine and he agreed

 to be speaker for my next MONDAY Night Beginners meeting that takes a load off my mind for sure. 

Also took a nice hour walk in the old Quaker cemetery. And I was very peaceful I enjoyed it very much. I also decided to get a burrito at the Spanish restaurant 
which is really close to our house on market Street. It was really good and I was very very hungry!! Today was a nice day I enjoyed today. 
It felt 

 less stressful than a lot of days. I wish I felt this way to like when I retire but it seems like there’s just a lot of pressure coming on and mostly because I 

postpone doing stuff but sometimes do to others and situational stuff.

No comments: