Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday, October 25: Dropping Off Rental, Work and Meeting


Hey!!  I had to get up around 8:15 AM because I had to get the car rental but back to Baltimore Pike in Springfield. I drove the car down but before I dropped 

it off I had clinical yard signs for my sister-in-law Debbie for her electioneering for judge. This was my one opportunity to get the signs dropped off without having to ask Pat or Lynne for a 

car to drive around and hit intersections. So I drove down Garrett Road and then eventually hit Baltimore Pike and dropped off all the signs.

 I didn’t drop them off I stuck them in the ground. I took pictures to verify that fact. I dropped off the car and waited about 15 minutes for the 109 bus to roll down Baltimore Pike for me to pick it up and get back home. I 



got back home and proceeded to go to work. I talked on the phone had lunch

 
and that was OK. There was video of me videotaping while driving and it was scene so I went ahead and 

deleted that tape. But I won’t do that again. It’s bad when you put it on YouTube as well. After that I had 
to keep on working. They had a couple lack referrals and about eight new reverse referrals. I almost 

forgot it last weeks MA support
 only one district is missing. I took a nap and then I missed one train because I had to put money in my card and two they decided not to run wanted to train so it was 12 minutes between trains instead of 6 minutes. it’s a speaker meeting
 today. Is now

  6:48 PM  that extra six minutes made a big difference I’m gonna walk in this meeting on Layton shit. I have

 a speaker to so here we go. Well the meeting went pretty smoothly after I showed up a little bit late. I 

was able to introduce Mike. Mike gave a good story and the meeting ended at 7:45 PM. I just 

looked at the updates about the possible SEPTA strike which would start November 1. The regional rails will run
 so that means I can take the airport line to the airport still even if they 

go on strike on the first. Of course the EL won’t be running. Today was nice sunny day but right now to torrential rainfall as of 8:08 PM. 
There’s a nor’easter coming in which will make the rest of today most of tomorrow & early Wednesday full of rain. Saturday’s gonna rain as well. Sunday supposed to be nice enough and Monday’s gonna be sunny for my departure. Anyhow it’s 8:24 PM I’m just about to roll 

into the house for the evening. Very fortunate that torrential rainfall a faced when I was running to catch the bus slow down for a moment. I got home and I 

had myself some pasta with meatballs. It was pretty good. I did some more catch-up and talked on the phone and then went to bed after a long eventful day

No comments: