Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Tuesday, October 5: Computer Issues @ Work.

Greetings my  fans all over the world. I also greet the rest of you too. I woke up after a pretty

 good night of sleep I must say. I went and had breakfast and immediately  realized I was going to  have a problem
putting on the VPN at work. I spent an hour on the phone trying to get

 that done and get some kind of work done. Fortunate I can still do my work without it but it’s much less efficient. It’s now  3:07 PM  I just took a quick walk and have to deal with lingering anxiety
again. I decided to go outside and venture around a little bit. I saw a whole bunch of pigeons feeding on birdseed and got a neat picture of it. I’ve been went back to work and kept working. I talked on 
the phone a little bit paid money for food and watch some YouTube videos. I did not see Pat at all today. I think we’re kind of avoiding each other shit 

but maybe that’s just in just in my mind. Tomorrow I see my therapist for the first time since August. A shit load has changed since then. Maybe tomorrow I will tell 
my supervisor that I’m retiring. It sounds 9:39 PM and it’s been pretty quiet. I’m guessing Lynne is at the gym or working on her website stuff that her friend Amy’s helping her out with. I tried to call Mike I’ve

 talked to Donna. She thought she losing her healthcare and she was and then 

Vanguard changed their  mind & kept the benefit for the time being after massive outcry from former employees I don’t know what made me think of it but I thought I’d just looking it up and seeing what the deal was and I told her and she saw for self. That was my good deed for the day.

No comments: