Friday, October 01, 2021

Friday, October 1: Guard KILLED at Glendale!! Escape to Ashbridge park

Good day everybody today is Friday. It’s a beautiful day outside and

need to get work done. I noticed that my supervisor was not in because I sent mail. Your work support list did not come in yet so I have forwarded
me some time to play catch-up. I knew that I had to get work done. Anyway I want to get a chance to go outside and have fun. I did 
talk on phone with some friends and kid care of that business.  Well 

I finally got most of the stuff I had to get done and decided I would go to Morris Arboretum via SEPTA. I went down to 30th St. and when I was doing that I was able to buy tickets for Amtrak. 

Amtrak’s really expensive. I decided I would do the crack of dawn train since it was about $30 cheaper than if I left at 7 o’clock. So it’s 4:26 AM train after I made that decision I noticed there’s a 
train coming up to Chestnut Hill local I tried to buy a round-trip but the lady wouldn’t let me. I thought that was really strange so strange 

but I didn’t have time to argue. I ran over caught the train before it left. And then realized after I said then I was in the Bryn Mawr express train.  I talked  to 2 

really nice Nice folks. They were telling her the trains are been running weird lately. One woman has a five-month-old child, she said she went to three different





 trains trying to get to Rosemont. Anyhow I decided go to eat Ashbridge Memorial  Park. It’s a little tiny park but it was very convenient to Montgomery Avenue. I went there and got to relax. I felt so good just sit there

 and not do anything enjoy the cool fall day. The real big news of the day was in the Glendale welfare office. A security guard was shot by a client and was killed.! This happened 

around 11:30 AM today resort on the Union webpage and then I looked. The Commonwealth didn’t acknowledge it on the statewide email untilafter 5 PM as noted in email above. It was 5:21 PM  when it was officially announced on the statewide system via the email. Anyhow  I went to an old pizza place and I had a chicken cheesesteak I was so hungry I tried that thing down very quick. I saw that the top story 

was that 

killing at the Glendale office. And then eventually finished and headed on down to the Norristown high

 speed line at the Roberts Road stock. I didn’t got home finished up some work and talked on the phone to various folks some longer 
than others. At the end of the day Wes called me he’s moving out at the end 

of this month. He may get a job in San Francisco. He plans to live with his brother if he gets the job. 

No comments: