Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday, October 27: A Walk, Fasting and Work

I woke up today pretty sleepy along with my cat Danny. I have a blood test today for my cardiologist

 at 4:45 that’s a really bad time to schedule something like that especially if I have to fast. I’m pretty hungry


 right now. I called the cardiologist office to find out if I absolutely

 had the fast then I looked at Penn Medicine it looks like I do that kind of sucks because that’s the whole day without eating anything. I had a talk on the phone at 12:35 PM and make it 

through the workday. I was encouraged to take a walk to exercise my bones and walk at a faster pace

 so I break out to some kind of sweat.  It’s not bad out it’s cloudy but it’s 

not raining so that’s really all that matters. Oh it’s no 12:28 PM to sign up for lunch in a minute and then

 talk on the phone for a little bit too. I took my phone and saw that I had to bring something over 

to play with. Then I called Beck and cardiology the doctor so for that I go to and told him that I had blood work 

done and he said I didn’t have to go to the appointment today. What a relief I couldn’t

 wait to sit down and eat it was about 3 PM and I finally got to eat. Of course after

 that I got really tired. I took a little nap and then tried to go on the system

 in the web Internet explore wouldn’t work it just sat there so I couldn’t get too much done for the rest of the day. 

I then faster 106 bus. It is now 5:30 PM. I took out the trash and trash was taken outside 

already so I had to go outside when the trash cans were and made the best of it actually made a two point shot. 

I was reminded that my brain is a part of my body. Can you take care of my prostate as 

well. I think we’re going to take a walk. I bought a juicy at the radiator and drinking it now. It’s now 6:17 PM

No comments: