Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday, October 26: Work and Rain

Good day everybody this is Mark speaking from the end of October. Today 

was pretty non-eventful which was good. I talked on the phone with a couple people
and went outside for a bit since the rain did kind of hold off on the most part around these parts. There is a nor’easter coming in then of course the weather people were hyping. I caught up on my work and found myself really tired. I then took a nap around 430 and had trouble getting up for the next hour and a half to two hours. I did eventually wake
up around 6:20 PM. I decided I would go  ACA 

forthe first time in several months. It was good to hear the words of the 

program after a while. It’s now 8:22 PM and I am fixing to go to sleep in a big 

old way but I knew need to talk on the phone and take care of that kind of 

business. I ended up staying up close to normal bedtime I talk to the phone has a frozen dinner in

No comments: