Saturday, October 02, 2021

Saturday, October 2: Abortion Rights March

Good Saturday to you out there in Internet land he won’t see this for a while. Today I had to wake 



up around 3:30 AM to catch the 4:26 AM train. I realize as I was being driven by Uber but I’ve got my tickets the Uber driver offered to turn around and then drive me 

back. I made it with minutes to spare. Fortunately the trains were late so I had time to calm myself down. I didn’t up losing the T-shirt that I had bought for this particular event I used it as a pillow and that was that. Next thing I did is I got the lay of the land so I can figure out where everything is and the 

path back towards Philadelphia later on this afternoon.  I have 

to catch a 515 train. That was the cheapest way to get back-and-forth since Amtrak is somewhat pricey 

when you wait till last minute to buy a ticket. Next time bolt bus. Anyhow, 

it’s now 948 my friends are just gotten on the subway. I decided to walk back towards 

the metro center stop to figure out where it is . I need to leave the area a little before 430. I 

believe the event technically ends at 4 PM. Anyhow that is that. It’s now 10:15 PM my friends just got

 off the subway at the metro center and I am standing at 12th and E St. in downtown Washington DC waiting

 for them. South 1122 we saw the Plemon airy religious service and now they had a couple speeches and were

 listening to music. Friend of mine came up with a really good solution for not having a hat 

on a blazing sunny day used to be the abortion-rights masks and strap them on the top of your head because they’re 

pretty big mass and that really was a lifesaver because it really warmed up in the last hour. 

Well, we waited around for a real speakers to speak. I had an hour of pre-recorded speakers for a while. We then listen to some real speakers for about an hour 

and then decided to get something to eat at potbelly. We are online and see how much I had was really good. It really
 filled my stomach up and it was nice to get out of here. After that we were at the end of the march to the 

Supreme Court building. It got pretty heated but there was no violence or anything 

like that. During the march the Supreme Court building stuff happened at home they got really funny

 and not in a good way. That was disturbing. Anyhow afterwords we went to a batch 

of grass to get off her feet and walking and walking forever. I was so tired I just 38 opportunity

 just a turnover a nap which rock great. It felt like the highlight of the day. The day was 

more than I bargained for. I then called the 515 train out of Washington DC and waited a half hour for the market Frankford line to show up.  I snack to Ruben and Lynne came over. We talked about the days events. I then drove back to Ardmore and then return the car back home and attempted to have a decent night of sleep. I’m going to see mom and Dave tomorrow at around 11:30 AM. And then going to Ardmore after that

No comments: