Friday, October 08, 2021

Thursday, October 7: I Got the Blues


Good day everybody. I woke up after a really torturous sleep. I haven’t had a torturous sleep like that in ages. That was something. My anxiety runs over

 along with the depression. I just feel a lot of weight on me. So I’m imagine some more real. I haven’t

 talk to Pat in almost a week since the Saturday massacre. I also be getting lots of work at work. I’m keeping

 up with it but there’s really not much downtime going on. I have to tell my supervisor I’m retiring at some point I’ve been just delaying delaying. I was going to tell her as soon as October hit. I 

just felt I had to tell her by this week. I didn’t tell her today so it looks like tomorrow

 Friday is the day. I was pretty tired so I decided to crash early. I think that will help me feel better tomorrow.

No comments: