Friday, October 29, 2021

Friday, October 29: Last Day Working w/ ☔️ and Wnd

Today after sleeping on ours I woke up and I felt so much better than I did the other day. If the other day meaning yesterday. I got up and went back to 

sleep until 9:30 AM and then hopped on the computer to try
to stay up with work

 so I can get as much done before I go on my first two week vacation in years. I took a walk 
outside as suggested and then was on the phone for about an hour straightening things out. And then had lunch and he came emails in the afternoon. 
At the end the day my computer system decided this place putt putt. I had to reboot my computer and make it run faster. I only had to send one email way after hours. I figured I can get away with 
it once before I retire and not get too much 
trouble. I decided to go to my friend Mike’s house. I first had to make a phone call, cleaned the litter and organize the recycling to pack  and take it downstairs. I’m trying to keep the place suitable
for when Lynne comes over to babysit the cat for the next two weeks. Oh Mike and I hung out and had some little Caesars pizza which wasn’t bad actually. It’s now 9:41 PM and it’s still sprinkling 

rain but it’s not quite as bad as it was earlier but the wind does still kick up. 

Mike was able to pull up the record of my bankruptcy. He told me what a 
chapter 13 was. So I’m going to head back home now. It’s now 10:34 PM I got home fed the cat the rest of the food. It was only half of 
a mini can. He doesn’t seem to like this flavor that’s a combination of tuna and pork. I’m gonna talk on the phone now

No comments: