Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday, October 28: Returning Auto, Errands and Email?’s

Well I woke up today very tired.  I try to go to bed at a reasonable hour ride just couldn’t sleep 

so I had an extra bowl of cereal to get me by. Anyhow I tracked long with work the best I knew Hal.I try to go to bed at a reasonable hour ride just couldn’t

 sleep so I had an extra bowl of cereal to get me by. Anyhow I tracked along with work the best I knew Hal. I didn’t realize after I took my nap that I had to bring back the car from last night.  I also 

have to take care of laundry as well. I took I drove out to care of the laundry and then hit Ardmore. We decided I would take a walk with her for a half hour and we talked for a while. 

There was a discussion about my mom feeding me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before a walk. After our walk
 I got dropped off and proceeded to go 



back to work.  I did  manage to get work done. I was pretty goddamn tired tomorrow’s my last day to get something done before my two week vacation in California. I was told by the retirement

person not to submit my papers until December. That’s pretty tight but that’s what she said. Identity some YouTube watching some relaxation exercise and went to bed. I was pretty 

damn tired I 
went to bed at 11 o’clock believe it or not. It was quite the day to roll out the last days of October 2021. The more things change the more they stay the same I think. I’m not really sure though I’m just guessing

No comments: