Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday October 22: Work Hard Mark! Walk and Burrito


Well today I woke up a little bit earlier and stayed up. I figured this might help me prepare breakfast make a smoothie and start work a little bit earlier than what I have. I was quite thankful that I did my OT yesterday because I had to do an MA support list then I found out I had a bunch of new elect referrals in the Hopper. At least they were sent out as 

individual files that helps but it’s still a lot of authorizations and what not. I Donely went out to walk once around 5:30 PM. I talked on the phone about my water filter

 which I never changed and the the water tester . I can’t find that

 water tester but I did find the filters which were very deep in one of my cabinets

. After I eat my burrito, I’m going to go rummaging through my kitchen to look for the God for the thing. Lynne wants to come over and look for it if I 

can’t find it.  It was a nice day outside I opened up the window and 

shade wide because it cat Mr. Danny really wanted to climb the windows. 

Gas is now really sky high. The gas station near my house which is called gas and go is selling gas for  $3.53  a gallon. This is relatively cheap I have seen it as high as $3.80 per gallon at 
some of the stations. I got permission to use Lynne‘s car to see my mom tomorrow. I have to call the Riddle village and get permission to pick her up. Looks like another busy weekend for yours truly . And ended up they got too late for Linda come over but I did get the kitchen In much better shape.

No comments: