Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday, October 12: A Workload Arrives and Buffet

I woke up this morning after 10 pretty decent sleep. I got myself moving

 and grooving and eating breakfast. There’s no meeting this week because Monday was a holiday. Today I got a whole bunch of elective referrals. I guess there’s 

about 15 to 16 of them. They saved it as one for PDF document so I had to push print to file for all 

these cases which really slowed me down. I worked on nothing else all day. At around 4 o’clock 

I got a phone call from my supervisor. She talking about if I sign the

 papers yet etc. for my retirement. I told her I had yet.  Anyhow, this one 

provider called something home gave us a whole bunch of reverse referral for the first time since

 last year. Again they were all under one PDF file. I was dewdrop the other work and get this part done. 

So that’s what I’ll be doing tomorrow when I get into work. I’m getting together

 with a friend of mine. I’m gonna meet him at eighth and market and  we’re going to go to a buffet  called 

Ruby Buffet. It’s the one Imanari like a lot place doesn’t really excite me that much but whatever. At least be able to talk to them because I couldn’t pull

 it off yesterday because I got so busy cleaning up my place and organizing stuff. Today I felt much more normal. This is a good thing. Well 
I went to the buffet and it was fine. Wayne picked  me up at eighth

 and market and then we ate and caught up a little bit. I would’ve all that hungry I only

 had one plate full. And then came home caught up in a little bit of work said helloto the cat andtalked on the phone. It’s good to have a day off even though I ran around a lot. Tomorrow will already be hump day. My place is still looking pretty good after the cleanup yesterday. And so far this week has been better than last week. That’s all I can say right now. That’s all I can say.

No comments: