Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thursday, September 30: Work Dr Apt and September Ends

Hello everybody. I woke up in quite a state this morning 

but managed to push through it with a little help and stuff it’s a cool fall day here in Upper Darby Pennsylvania. I started getting some work done but I still have a lot of mental distractions 

that I have to work on. I have my first therapy appointment in a month next Wednesday meanwhile I don’t know if I’m gonna go to this Marcia on Saturday or not yeah I might be a good idea 



just to do something different since I’m in a rut. I  went to a doctors appointment that was scheduled at 1 PM. My blood pressure was checked and my goal is to keep it 130/80 as my max. Fortunately 

they can check the prostate without sticking something up my butt which is always good. On the other bloodwork is current and all my other shots are current. My blood pressure was 133/77 today. I waited about 1520 minutes for the lab tech to come over and give me my flu shot and draw my blood. I then called for my colonoscopy at two and the next appointment available was Wednesday, February 9, 2022. I put my name on the cancellation list so maybe I can get in earlier. I also have to wait till next year to call in for my six month appointment which will be an April 2022. Heading to Ardmore. 

No comments: