Thursday, June 01, 2023

Thursday, June 1: Debt Ceiling Approved and Busy

Happy June to one and all. May went by really really fast just think in two weeks. I’ll be ready to fly out to California for two weeks. I just said something redundant deny. Anyhow, I showed up a little

 bit late and mediately did an errand for Mike and we then took a walk as well. I wanted to take a 

walk because it feels like it was going to get warmer than it has been. We’re now hitting late spring early summer

 weather where it’s hitting the 80s. The humidity hasn’t quite gotten

 bad yet which is nice. It’s a little more humid than it has been but I really can’t 

complain. I think I will definitely not be wearing my coat tomorrow because supposed to 



hit 90° tomorrow. Anyway, I did an errand couple errands for Mike and And got my double dose of BuSpar that
I’m going to take which is supposed 

to mitigate the anxiety and mitigate my sexual dysfunction stuff that the Zoloft

 causes. Who knows. They say it’s gonna take couple weeks for it to take affect it’s not like the opioid drug

 to take you right away so that’s fine. I’ve been on it for a while

 so I don’t see a big difference but every little bit helps these days. Talked on the phone with two people one

 person twice , I haven’t been in the mood to really 
blog and really get into the blogging like I used to. It’s days like this that make me feel tired of Blogging. It’s a 7:14 PM and just finished 2 classes and now 

I’m heading up to Fairmount to go to this meeting that
starts around 8:15 PM. I was pretty damn thirsty. My 🪫 ran out that
I charged up to about 20% which should get me to the meeting and 

then I’ll have to find a charger. They’re in charge the phone. Class is pretty good I sweated a lot . The Senate 



voted by 63 to 36 to approve the debt ceiling increase that was just 3 votes more than they needed.  It’s unbelievable that they  
avoided the debt ceiling and we won’t have to deal with it for two years and God, hope the Democrats control things otherwise 2025 is going to be a complete shit show.  


No comments: