Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday, June 17: Mimi’s Graduation Party

Today I woke up and when I got to get up and go to the restroom, I 
didn’t have to limp my planter. Fasciitis was the best Spin since this thing restarted about three weeks ago. So this method that Alice told me worked 

immediately soak in hot water, then put it on ice pack, then alternate between both and then put on this Motrin gel or arthritis pain reliever definitely to get this shit sounds 

like the bomb and then Epson salts good things when you’re

 getting older and the body starts taking. Alice is on her rounds and I’m gonna mellow out here for a while. It’s now 2 PM 



Becky and her boyfriend showed up and put the little cat away. The

 big cat is sleeping inside a little cat hut. They’re going to get balloons and nice. 

Alice is about to pick me up and we’re going to go to lunch somewhere. It’s a 

beautiful sunny day here. Looks like it’s supposed to be nice the whole time I’m here

 which is fantastic. Went to the sandwich. Place right there mini 

mall near her house. I went to Starbucks and grabbed a quick coffee and took care of business since Mike’s love and sandwiches doesn’t have a 

public restroom. Anyhow, that was a delicious sandwich and I really enjoyed it. 

I seem to question Alice’s choices for food, but she hasn’t filled me yet, so I really need to just mellow out there. Anyhow. Doing final set up for the party. It starts around four. 4 PM. It’s 

now 3:08 PM. Watch for 12 and the first guest came over. Hanna came with Mimi and her friend. Michelle came as well. Right now Becky
and her boyfriend 

are not getting the food which includes the pizza that was ordered. I’m just helping Alice. with the vegetables while the kids and their friend talk. I’m still finishing up my 

Starbucks coffee and then I’m gonna have a Pepsi and start jumping on. Maybe some chips. anyhow, everyone came over by 4:30 PM and we all started chatting outside and that was fine. People

 were playing corn hole and I sat and socialize with folks lotta the folk sightseeing from 2014 to the present. That’s how far back my pictures go the only go back to 2014 for some reason

, anyhow, after we had snatch and Nash the little bit, we did some photo taking graduation style. I took a bunch of group photos of everyone. Also, I took picture of Mimi throwing up her mortarboard for her graduation. 

That was a big fun I must say angel Jack, Julie, taking all the pictures as well. I took all kinds of group 
shots, and then we all met up for dinner. It was a choice of different foods, and everybody serve them selves, which was a good way to do it especially 

with a lot of people around. Weather was very cooperative with a nice little breeze. I took lots of videos as well, I’m not gonna include them in any kind of YouTube

. I’m gonna leave out some of them because the reason for the videos was tryingto get a steel shot which I think I did on 
the most part. I did talk to Lynne for a little bit early because she got a huge bill unexpectedly. I know how those dentist can pay. Anyhow, it’s now 7:42 PM 
things are starting to wind down at this point , I took a little pitstop 

as well and sent some old pictures from 2017 to everybody. I even sent an old picture of Peter Sissson 

when I visited him in Berkeley back in 2017. I recall that trip with fondness. Anyhow folks

 were playing cards and socializing and then people started to clear out and we did a little bit of cleanup but the fact that it was catered lunch I mean dinner made the dishes a 
lot less and we were able to put the place back together pretty quickly. Everybody seem to have a good time. After work Alice and I talked for a little
 while and I talked on the phone before that so everything was wrapped up nice and tidy, which created for me a sense of calm and relaxation to think that I saw it to strive for when I came out here. 

No comments: