Sunday, June 04, 2023

Sunday, June 4: Visiting Mom with Dave. Ardmore Stuff

Today is Sunday all day long. Today I got up and got myself showered 

and ready to meet my brother immediate around 11:30 AM. I ended up talking to my friend Wayne for a while 

and had to quickly get myself going in the shower and do things like that.

 I got to Upper Darby on time and caught the media trolley with about five 

minutes to spare. I was very thankful that the trolley didn’t turn into a bus like I did the last time I 

took the trolley. I had a feeling it would last forever but it didn’t and that was good so anyway I got to media and had time to kill so I grabbed a cup of coffee at the Ocean City coffee 

shop. While where I hung out and drink coffee and people watched for a little

 while.  I really didn’t joy that hanging out and drinking coffee thing. I just

 do it all the time but the pandemic came in my schedule and life changed and I don’t seem to have time to do that much anymore
. Sometimes I’ll do it when I’m doing errands with Mike but 

that’s about it. Anyhow, Dave called me and I met him at the corner and then we drove down to pick up mom at the Riddle village. For that reason I didn’t take a group photo. I think I was a little bit out of it. My plantar

 fasciitis is really kicking today and I guess my brain is just kind of a little sleepy. Once we picked up mom, we went down
 to Dave’s golf club called Spring Haven and I 

had breakfast and that was delicious. The scrapple was not so greatest over cooked. Anyhow, after breakfast, I dropped off mom and then it was
very adequate. She kept telling a story about 

adequate in the shore. Dave and I talked about how the Richard completely taken over all the shore destinations buying houses for five 1015 mill at the drop of a hat. All 


 done by you no investment  bankers. Anyhow, there happen to be a trolley ready 

to leave in about 10 minutes so I drop was dropped off right on State Street 
and took the trolley back to 69th St. Since we ended early I didn’t have to take Uber and blow $25 so it takes longer but it’s OK. I arrived on time in Ardmore, but my foot was

 hurting because of the plantar fasciitis. We talked for a little while and then 

I relaxed and took a quick nap and then we took a walk. The box was very 

nice. Being a pain in the ass but it was a Pleasant fairly short walk. 

After a walk, I want to treat my planter fasciitis foot proms the best thing I’ve 

done so far was put a nice thing ice pack on my foot. Relieved pain

 along with your exercises according to the video from these physical therapist

 guys on YouTube. For dinner we’re having salad and then pasta. It’s a great combination that should be tried by everybody. We watched a movie

 called “I many motto.“ Is feature Tom Hanks and of course he did. It spectacular job of acting. It was pretty deep. It was excellent.
 Otto had mild Azburgers I think. It was a really good movie. I enjoyed it and then I got up ice compresses to bring with me when I laughed and caught
 the 105 bus back to Upper Darby. It leaves

 at 10:10 PM and it’s the last bus for the entire day. Overall decent day. Hope my heel feels better soon. 

No comments: