Monday, June 26, 2023

Sunday, June 25: A Quiet Day in Poway


Today I was awakened around 9:30 AM or so to get up for Cory yoga with Alice and Mimi. I was tired but I quickly got up skipped breakfast in got my mildly dry sweatshirts from the washing machine that were sitting

 there and put them out to dry they were clean, but they weren’t dried yet but they’re nice gym shorts to dry quickly in the sun. I went to the core power yoga, which is basically flowin the hot room. The room 
isn’t as hot as Yoga Philly but it’s about 10 to 15° cooler I would say. Anyhow, the yoga 

was pretty hard but she was pretty nice. The yoga teacher was from the Philadelphia area before her husband got various jobs and jumped around from North Carolina to Alabama to San Diego 

County. Anyway, after that we went to two swami‘s restaurant, which we were 

at two days ago. It has a huge menu and the food. Very very good. I had a breakfast burrito which was pretty damn good. 

It filled me up really nice.  After that, Alice and Mimi went to get their nails done and I edited Yesterdays blog posting I also edited two separate videos of our trip to Bombay Beach. The 1st video was the trip going there & the 2nd video was while we were at the place. It took a 

while to do that. Was it occupied my time. I also talked to Wayne for a little bit as well. It’s now 7:39 PM. 
I decided to take a walk to the mini mall even though it’s a Sunday night it’s cool but nice and I’ll be talking at 9 PM my time and Alice is going to get me up at 7 AM for 730 yoga then I’m probably gonna try to get some sleep before the redeye flight tomorrow at 5 o’clock.

No comments: