Thursday, June 08, 2023

Thursday, June 8: Breathing Hazmat Air 🔥 💨


Good day boys and girls. It’s another hazardous day for us here in Philadelphia. This morning when I got out of bed and went to the train, the air quality index was the record-breaking 357 to put that in context, usually

 the air quality is anywhere from 20 to 60. I know that because my weather app on my iPhone tells me that. It’s quite unbelievable how polluted the air is you can definitely smell it and taste it too. Now I know what the people on the West Coast 

had to deal with. Thank God we have no sweat but the air has very fine particles which are not good for human beings to do outdoor activities, so I’m doing a little 
outdoor activities as possible. I may blow off yoga if it doesn’t get much better  Cause breathing heavily in this air can’t be good anyhow Mike canceled his appointment, which is 

probably a good idea. I’m gonna go get some food at the vending truck since he’s managed 

to make it through the smog. rob the rest of the day I did a little as possible outside because the air was 

really bad. It’s gone down below 300 whether I’m going to 

Yoga‘s very open? I haven’t decided yet. Mike ordered from Instacart and mom‘s meals

 did come in. Limbo came by and finished installing the vents in the door. He is going 

to paint the apartment so Monday we’re gonna have to move everything 

to the center of the apartment so he can paint the walls. I think it’ll really cheer

 the place up in Mike’s been in this place for eight years, so the new paint job 

will definitely brighten the place and maybe courage us to work 

a little harder to keep it up. They probably used cheap paint too. It’s like they it’s 

like primer practically. That’s what it looks like it  A little bit of eggshell would be 
nice not  this super flat paint that we talked about. Well, the unhealthy level is gotten a little bit better and down in the 176 level down from 189 earlier this afternoon so 

I’m gonna go to yoga. it’s now 3:13 PM. The air quality has 

improved to 168 and it is noticeably better thank God because I don’t

 know if I was going to go to Yoga for the sales sitting above 300. I’m leaving a little bit earlier

 for Mike’s and I usually do so I don’t have to hustle because they are still in great.

 Well I went to class and you know something it wasn’t really that crowded today but the room 

is pretty hot and I struggled a little bit there, so I got dressed and didn’t have time

 to sit in the studio in the sweat so I left the studio with no shirt on to stop breaking

 in the sweat which I did in about five minutes or so Wayne and Larry did stop bye. 

 I handed my card and I recorded the occasion for posterity right now I’m gonna 
go to the Rite Aid and get a snack or three and drink diet iced tea and head to Fairmount. Eventually part of me just wants to go home but there seems to be a littlebit better right now , I think today, Philly had the high worst air of all the big cities on the East Coast. After I gave the golden SEPTA car to Larry, I then I walk to the bus stop to catch the 33 bus.  
 Yo bro, I'm in Fairmount now going to try to go to two meetings, but probably only gonna make one. There's a little bit better now. Fox News is at it again. Mocking people that are wearing 😷 because of the bad air we're getting  Laura Ingraham needs to go to hell
 along with Pat Robertson. Anyhow, I caught the 33 pass and got to a 6:30 PM meeting on time believe it or not it was nice to go to a meeting. I have been to a meeting. It’s so long here 

at the clubhouse now I’m just resting between meetings for the 815 to start while I was resting. I heard some fantastic news. Trump's been indicted. It's been reported from his truth social website though the Washington post

No comments: